Since 1977, Hazel's has been recognized as an established leader in the expedited freight industry.
Hazel's has a long and impressive track record of serving the transportation needs of thousands of customers ranging from small local companies to Fortune 100 companies. We work with manufacturing companies, public utilities, parts suppliers, and everything in between.
At Hazel’s we provide point-to-point courier and delivery services, scheduled same day deliveries, expedited “hot shot” deliveries, and over-the-road long-distance transport services. We also offer air freight forwarding services and air charters when ground transport isn’t fast enough for time-critical deliveries.
We are currently looking for motivated, full time 25’ to 40’ Gooseneck drivers to join our growing Company.
• Driver will be doing hot shot deliveries in the Houston & beyond areas
• Driver must be in CONSTANT cell phone communication with Dispatch to receive orders throughout the day, and work as the workload dictates
• Compensation will be based on the number of Deliveries completed per day/week.
• Valid CDL
• Ability to navigate
• Must be customer friendly
• Must work well independently
• Must perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections in a timely manner
• Must be safety oriented
• Ability to complete daily paperwork
• Age 25 or older
• Must meet the physical requirements in FMCSA Section 391.41 for CDL Drivers